Are your solar panels wearing sunglasses?
while that may seen to be a bazaar question, the reality is that as i cycle and drive around the Toowoomba region i see hundreds of solar panels not operating to their maximum capacity.
YOU NEED A SOLAR CLEANER!!!
Doesn't the rain and wind clean the panels? MYTH BUSTED
Doesn't the rain and wind clean the panels?
While the rain may remove a small amount of dust, the grime that lands on your solar panels includes other pollutants such as diesel soot, animal remains and other elements such as lichen.
have you ever tried to wash your clothes by hanging them on the washing line? they just wont wash, there is work needed, the same is with your solar panels
We are happy to demonstrate how dirty your panels really are!!!
Home of the au$5 panel
Why A1 TerryFir and window cleaning?.
- we got into solar panel cleaning because we always wanted to be involved in the clean energy!!
- over 10 in business and we introduced solar panel cleaning since 2010, effectively bringing solar cleaning to Toowoomba
- we are involved in the design process for wagtail cleaning tools, which are years ahead of other technologies.
- we have the reach so we rarely need to be on your roof, thus your tiles are safe
- lower running cost, thus we appreciate quoting to a price to benefit the purpose of you having solar energy
- we are rolling out zero emissions thus the ecological benefits are immediate
- your not paying for franchise fees
- because we specialize, we dont have idle equipment which others add to their hourly rate
How do we go about solar panel cleaning.
The installation varies on most homes in many ways including roof height and pitch. We have poles and other equipment that can clean the panels without even needing to climb on the roof, in all of toowoomba we can do solar cleaning in most situations
TERRYFIC TOTAL CLEANING SYSTEM
WE HAVE DEVELOPED THE LATEST CLEANING SYSTEM WHICH HAS THE BENEFITS FOR SOLAR CLEANING INCLUDING
- which is light enough to use on our bikes
- dual chamber water treatment adds to the efficiency thus less wastage, than a single chamber.
- perfectly safe for your tank water as it is just treated water
- with long reach it is perfect for solar panel cleaning
- latest tooling includes microfiber scrub followed by rinse and squeegee, essential in angled
- using waterfed microfibre gets better coverage and clean than the older brushes
- the multi pivots gets into more places than a straight brush
- the most water efficient waterfed cleaning tool on the market
we have endeavoured to develop the cleaning system to:-
- be more compact, easier transport, by car or electric bike
- better clean
- faster clean
the only waterfed system in Toowoomba incorporate an integrated squeegee